Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's happening

Riley came over this morning at nearly the same time as the moving van. He looked at me and said, "I guess you really are moving." We all feel the same...denial. It seems like I'm just running around, doing something on the list, crossing it off and moving to the next "to do" item. When asked about the move, I kept telling friends..."I'm just not thinking about it". Well now it's starting to sink in. With movers running in and out for the past three days and looking for things I just put down only to realize it's packed up somewhere, I'm starting to believe it's actually happening. We've talked for years about moving and opportunities always fell through, so it's only natural to think this won't happen either...only IT IS! Right now I'm frantically trying to put the last ducks in a row, printing off mapquest directions for Ken who is driving our third vehicle along with two cats and a hyper english springer spaniel, paying on-line bills and making final posts and emails...before they pack up my computer. After that, it'll be painting, cleaning and then the girls and I will be heading to Phoenix for a couple of days with my family before boarding the plane for Jackson MS on Monday. Wish us luck!!!

No comments: