Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Arizona Family

How wonderful it has been to be close to my Arizona family. Since moving back, I've been around for the births of three of my five nieces and one of my four nephews. Although I live a bit away from my family, it's always fun to be with them for holidays, birthdays and special events when I can. This past Thanksgiving I got a couple of the cutest pictures of the cutest girls ever...my neices. Bethany (made me an 'aunt') is 11, JonnaLee just turned 10 and the little ones, Lily (5), Alexandra (4 this month) and River (will be 4 in May)
The hardest part of this entire move is the fact that I won't be just a couple hours away from my family...at least a couple hours by car. I love being able to 'run up' to Phoenix and spend time with everyone there. I am grateful for the time I've had, for the memories made...for the haircuts, lunches and dinners out, the shopping trips, just talking times, and Black Fridays. I am especially thankful that we were all together for Christmas and had a group picture taken...who knows when that will happen again! Of all the things that I missed about leaving Utah, that doesn't compare to leaving my Arizona family. I will miss everyone terribly!!

1 comment:

Pam Wood said...

Hey Laura! Great family picture, can you email it to me? I don't have that one! :)