Monday, April 21, 2008

Riley and Alexis

Riley is getting MARRIED!!! I wanted to wait until I had some cute pictures to post before I announced his engagement to Alexis...and here they are! I LOVE these pictures!! We are all very excited and happy that they've found each other. They've set June 21st as their wedding date in the Mesa temple. They've been engaged for a couple of months already and the wedding plans are well on their way. Yes, we had to buy airplane tickets to return to AZ even before we moved!! Alexis is wonderful. She's from Gilbert, one of nine children...most of them living in the area and a returned missionary from Argentina. She and Riley have so much in common and really bonded right from the beginning. It is so fun to see the sparkle in each of their eyes...a sparkle for each other! They plan on making their home in the Mesa/Gilbert area, which is great...they both have family in the area and it makes my visits back to AZ that much more exciting!! I'll keep everyone posted on this young couple's comings and goings.

1 comment:

SD said...

SO cute... so exciting!