Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas

To all my family and friends...Merry Christmas!! I didn't get many greetings sent off in the mail, so I wanted to let you all know that I'm thinking of you and wishing you the best this holiday season. I've finally begun my Christmas break, yee haw! Ken and I have braved the crowds and cold to do some last minute shopping and are preparing for our trip south to spend Christmas with family. Can't wait to be warm! I guess after not really having a winter in 9 years your blood thins out...getting older doesn't help...so now I carry my bean bag (portable heater) everywhere. We also had to buy a whole new set of clothes...coats, shoes etc. Chelsey commented that now, when we have the opportunity to have a 'white' christmas, we decide to go back to Arizona! Go figure! Anyway...I love hearing from all of you, reading your blogs and chatting on facebook...keeping in touch the technology way!! Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you at this special time of year. May God bless and keep you!

3 comments:

marcie said...

Merry Christmas to you as well Laura! It's good to hear from you every once in a while and know that you guys are doing great.

And I don't blame you for leaving Utah for Christmas... BRRRRR!

claudia said...

Our Arizona kids came up and loved the snow but said that was just about enough to get their "snow fix" and they are now enjoying the 60's. Wishing you and yours the happiest of New Years!

Tanya said...

Got your card! Merry Christmas! I need to email you and catch you up on life in our house..... miss you.
Tanya