Friday, June 13, 2008

Last minute count-down

We're counting the days until Alexis and Riley's June 21st wedding. Because we're so far away, I can't be in the middle of all the running around preparing for the festivities surrounding a wedding. So, my 'stress level' has been relatively low. With the exception of finding appropriate dresses for the girls, it's been pretty easy! Also, I sent Natalie off to Utah and Chelsey off to Tucson early last week for "friend visits", so I've been an empty nester. I don't think I like it! Anyway, things seem to be moving smoothly thanks to my mom and sister-in-law Pam. They've organized an airconditioned place for the wedding luncheon, tables, chairs and table cloths and food!! My sister Jenn had offered her beautiful yard and pool but it's just too hot in late June at noon to eat outside! Once Ken and I get to Phoenix we will hit the ground running. But so far, it's been the calm before the storm!!

No comments: